Dual 3-Phase Brake Switch and Rectifier Combo
Includes terminal blocks for easier connections
Brake Switch & Rectifier Combo Includes:
- Dual 3 phase wind turbine brake switch
- Two 90 amp bridge rectifiers
- heavy duty electro-galvanized steel recessed back plate
- all pre-wired and ready to go!
Two 3 phase brake switches with short circuit brake – Also for use with DC output wind turbines
Perfect for our Freedom II 2000 Watt PMGs or two individual turbine installations, this 3-phase switch uses a specialized switch to provide both disconnect capability as well as braking by shorting out the 3 wires of the stator. Although designed specifically for 3-phase turbines it works equally well for single phase AC turbines as well as DC turbines.
- Up: Turbine is connected to the battery or rectifier (switch is closed).
- Middle: Turbine is fully disconnected (free spinning).
- Down: Turbine wires are shorted together (brake is on).
Each switch will handle 2500 watts continuously.